Thursday 23 June 2016

Preview of future

It was quarter to nine and I was about to take dinner but something stopped me. It was the sound of my mobile and when I checked I saw your pretty face trapped in the dialer image of my mobile.

I instantly picked up the call and heard you saying that you are on your way to your flat and then you will cook and then we can have an extended conversation.

You put down the phone and called me in the night to tell me what happened in the day. Finally you were in sleep.

In between two calls I was traveled to future where you are calling me to say that you are on your way and then you will prepare food. We will have personal conversation in the night only and yes our daughter may probably tell her what had happened in her day at school.

Thank you are giving me preview of the wonderful life I will have with you.

Thank you for making my life beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment