Tuesday 1 December 2015

Memories of Mesmerizing night

Life becomes beautiful when you are in love. I often heard the quote but I
never felt it before you came in my life. Trapped in mediocre thoughts and adverse circumstances and I started to become a machine till you came in my life. I always wonder why people say that when you are in love everything becomes special and if you see the same feeling in the other person as well then there is no other beautiful place in the world. For me its  all just Mills and Boons books and I never thought that I 

I met you, we started talking I started liking you, but I was so scared that I was holding myself. Many times those three magical words stuck on the tip of my tongue as I thought that may be you turned down my proposal. As I love to be around you I asked you for a small trip to Marine Drive. For me Marine drive is always a place where you can see beauty of infinite sea under endless sky. I think that day god wants me to feel special and so you accede to my invitation.
Time started on a normal note lady of my dreams was in color of infinity and coincidentally I was also matching you with my blue t-shirt. It was a bit hot when we started our small journey but as we were reaching towards the destination sun started showing his generosity. Polluted air of Mumbai turned to be a mild breeze strong enough to keep your silky hairs flickering so that I can see the glimpse of golden earnings shining in your ears. Trust me my angel it still trying hard to get the glow of your face.

We were in a cab sitting adjacent to each other wanting to come close but respecting the relationship that we were sharing (being friends) and I got a call. Call relieved one of my problems as HDFC opens gates for me. It was all become possible because my lady luck was sitting beside me with anxious eyes and positive vibrations. I put the phone and realized I was standing on a sea shore with a love of my life. It was not a dream come true for me as I never got such a beautiful dream in my life and I am happy that I got the moment which is even more beautiful than my imagination could be.

To make the moment even more mesmerizing I hold your hands and we
started walking towards sea. Wind was still playing with your hairs and sun was setting down leaving his glow in your eyes. I think sun was aware that tonight you will light up my dark soul by touching it through eyes. As we reach the shore waves started touching our feet, like a close friend cautiously congratulating for a beautiful life ahead by shaking hands. Slowly waves started touching knees and I was submerged in your eyes. Though we were talking but I seriously confessing that I was paying way more attention on sun setting down and glimpse of our future in your eyes. Sun finally handover time to the moon so that moon can make ambiance just perfect to seed our relationship.


We proceed towards Nariman point where we can sit and talk. At Nariman point, I was sitting right next to you holding your hands. Though you were continuously melting sugar cubes in my ears but I was not able to enjoy it as I was already been hypnotized by your eyes. Waves were striking the pebbles and adding a soothing a background score to our life changing moment and with my every breath, I was taking moments straight to my heart where I can enshrine them to light up my rest of life. At one point we stopped exchanging words and our feelings are coming out from our eyes. That was the moment where I felt your breath mixing up with mine and I realized that I am sitting with my life. I look like a dumb guy but at that time I knew that if I allow this moment to slip then I am murdering my life. As I always read books and I was aware of different way of expressing feelings but there was nothing which suits beauty of that moment.  I decide whatever comes in my heart I will tell you and the only thing came in my heart was I LOVE YOU.  
I never knew that three words can sum up all the feelings all the notions that were building with each passing day after we started talking. After hearing three magical words I saw your pretty smile and a relief on your face. It seems like that you too want to hear those words and then happiness kissed my soul when I LOVE YOU TOO words entered in my ears and touched my soul. Your words make my dark soul shining like a sun. My heart beat increased and I was sensing rush of blood in my veins when you rest head in my shoulder close to my heart.

I never felt special before and when you showed your feelings, trust, I made promise to your deep heavenly eyes that I will never make them cry or sad. I
made promise to your deep heavenly eyes that I will never make them cry or sad. I made promise to your each breath which strikes my chest that I will care for you till the last breath I take. I promise your shoulder that I will protect you from anything which can harm you. Those moments changed my complete life and you made an ordinary person like me feel like an extra ordinary person. I wanted to say I love you aloud so that all strange faces can see the madness of my love which was pumping in my heart but I decide to keep my excitements with moments that I stole without your permission. 


I love you baby, and I will do everything for you. All I need is you besides me for my entire life. Please be with me for rest of my life and thanks to be my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment